Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

never felt better!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I took this product two years ago and never felt better. I had increased energy and felt really uplifted. I think the cleanse was gentle, but very effective. I have another set and will purchase a second. I think it may be more effective to actually do two sets back to back, to get a more complete cleanse. Can't recommend this more!

Not Powerful Enough. . .

Отзыв оставлен arvindelapaz апр 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It didn't help me much with my arms numbness and tickling needles, Still have foggy mind, Specially when your Overweight the heavy metals goes deeper into your fats and tissues so it can't be cleanse by this product, It also causes constipation if you don't eat lots of fiber, I also gained a pound because you need to eat lots of high fiber foods and meats for healthy elimination of heavy metals. Fasting is far more superior and powerful than this cleanser, I fasted for 21 Days and all my numbness, twitching muscles and tickling needles are gone! Plus all rapid weight loss without flabbiness, I achieve superb Mental and Mind Clarity no more Foggy brain. I suggest fasting for 21 Days before taking this product as Fasting will release those heavy metals dug deeply into those fats and tissues.

Heavy Metal Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Did not work for me, it elevated my blood pressure.

Heavy Metal Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product

Heavy metals cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Feel great! Just be sure to drink lots of water and take a multivitamin as welk

1-5 из 5 всего