RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2458533 фев 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 май 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I think this product will work good on kids, but is not that strong for adults

TRULY DOES HELP!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 май 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This brand of Kava is superior to any I have tried. It really does what it is supposed to; takes the edge of without heavy sedation. My doctor recomended that I go on this.

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Fantastic! Very relaxing.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1647646 дек 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent blend of gentle but relaxing herbs. I've noticed it is popular here -- I can see why!

Relaxation Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1223149 авг 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Does just what is says - calms the nervous system and relieves anxiety. I really notice a difference if I go for a day without taking 3 doses.

I hoped for more...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3166456 янв 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.

stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3270327 дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT FOR A PERSON NEEDING TO CALM DOWN.. IT CAUSES A RELAXED FEELING WITHOUT TOO MUCH DROWSINESS. ON THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU JUST FEEL OVERWHELMED--IT CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Relaxing, but not meant for sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875411 авг 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried this mix as an alternative to the usual Eclectic Institute Kava Kava (Nakamal or regular). Indeed, it has a more relaxing, calming effect than Kava alone. However, I noticed that it's not very useful for helping me sleep... I think it may be the inclusion of California poppy, as I have found that prescription painkillers sometimes make it difficult to fall asleep. Regardless, this is another quality product from Eclectic Institute, and I would highly recommend it for daytime relaxation.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329894 май 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This probuct really help me when im feeling panicy.

1-10 из 15 всего