RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Si, see, C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1673932 июл 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2934413 окт 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Отзыв оставлен DoctorMav окт 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1477365 фев 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not sure if it's good or bad

Отзыв оставлен cvnativeinpa июл 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2134084 дек 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great, easy to take mixes well

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1326858 окт 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Blends well and is tasty. Have used C powders in the past but this is my favortie. Like it and the dose is good too (750 mg in 1/2 tsp)

Super C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039920 авг 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My body can't tolerate ascorbic acid Vitamin C products and this one is perfect for me.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709696 окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking mega doses of vitamin C for many years ... I really like this product a wonderful detoxifier

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

An excellent safeguard to better health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1030892 окт 16, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using the Super C powder for over a year now,and I haven't had a cold or the flu since.It has become an important part in my desire for better overall health.

1-10 из 52 всего