RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very helpful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1179387 авг 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен LocutusOfBorg ноя 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1267850 мар 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2563894 сен 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

Very Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1002441 мар 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

Best Natural Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2619739 фев 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1142452 фев 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

great for short term relief.

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1608483 фев 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Seems ok

Отзыв оставлен 5644338609508464514 ноя 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

congest away

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1263925 янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

1-10 из 13 всего