RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

bad absorption

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1624189 апр 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

i placed a pill in 90 degree white vinegar. after 30 minutes, about 1/32" had disolved and the tablet was still firm. i checked again after an hour and itt was at 50%. also, there were a lot of large particles floating on the surface and some in suspension. the greens seemed to loosen up first. this multivitamin is priced well and has a very good list of ingredients, but i will go with a liquid formula foe better absorption.

Quality & Service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1761883 мар 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I often research supplements by reading reviews from poeple who actually use the product. Once again, I can say this research has merit. No upset stomach, no other problems taking this vitamin. I sense, after a short time taking it, that I may have found the supplement I've been looking for as a daily 'vitamin'. Very pleased. Also - iHerb is the best at getting product in your hands ASAP. None better. Get automated system sends out my order - same day.

daily supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1476682 мар 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been switching to rainbow light because of the food based ingredients. And it was recommended by Dr. Oz on Oprah.

만족스러운 멀티 비타민

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708346 мар 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

다양한 비타민이 있어서 다른제품과 비교해도 월등히 좋은제품입니다. 지금 복용중인데 너무 좋습니다.

잘 챙겨 먹고 있어요~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428527 фев 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

어머니, 아버지 드시라고 사 드렸어요 항산화제도 어느정도 들어있고 철분 포함되지 않은 것을 고르면서 이 제품을 골랐어요, 한 통에 한 달 분량이라 비싼 감이 있지만 추천하는 분들이 많았어요 두드러진 효과는 모르겠지만 먹는동안 감기는 없었어요 하루에 3알씩 먹는 거라 한꺼번에 먹지말고 세 끼마다 나눠서 한 알씩 먹으라고 했는데 그건 번거로운가 봐요 나이드신 분들에게는 한 알씩 먹는 게 더 나을것 같네요, 이거 다 먹으면 다음엔 한 알씩 복용할 수 있는 제품으로 사 드리려고요.

good...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2858344 авг 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good...

잘못샀어요.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008395 апр 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

아이론 프리인거 모르고 샀어요 아이론프리네ㅋㅋㅋ 다음에는 철분 있는걸로 사려구요.

Rien a dire

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2665195 май 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Parfait. Je recommande vivement.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099816 май 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent

Nanci Burnham

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1569442 мар 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Seems like a very good product--I've been feeling better each day, but this might just be a coincidence--I'm only on my first bottle. :) When I first ordered it, I was concerned that (for me) it might be impossible to take 3 of these tabs each day (they're fairly large), but I've managed it with no problems at all. This formula, at least from my perspective, has enough of everything one could want in a daily vitamin, without having TOO much of anything. In addition, each ingredient lists its source. I would never ingest an ingredient in ANY supplement without first knowing its source. Not all multi-vite companies list their sources. "Rainbow Light" is MUCH more than a simple daily multi-vitamin. It's worry free! Thanks, Rainbow Light!

1-10 из 56 всего