Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Love It

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Quite a cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

not impressed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

all the reviews made me hopeful. but health force intestinal movement formula is way better. this product gave me headaches and felt heat build up in gut.

Gives me diarrhea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Suffer from constipation and this really helped. Don't take too much or you will have diarrhea. I take 2 caps a couple hours before bed and I go that same night and sometimes the next morning, sometimes I need 3 capsules, I still haven't figured out the dosage for my body yet but my stomach has never been so flat in my life.

works!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 14, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Have tried other oxygenated magnesium pills before like Oxytarm but nothing worked as well as than Oxy Powder from GHC which is so expensive, until I found this! It works to help get rid of bloat and water retention. I can lose 1kg of water weight overnight with this!

GREAT FOR CONSTIPATION

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have IBS with constipation and this really helps to keep me regular with no cramping or side effects. I take 2 a night before bed. I bought some for my mom and she loves them too! I tried other brands but this one is the best. I highly recommend it.

1-10 из 40 всего