RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 37 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Love It

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520292 авг 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547638 июн 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quite a cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2732158 авг 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Digestive tract aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257516 ноя 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3238316 сен 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Does the job without even noticing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2683986 фев 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helpful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1992087 дек 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен ejade03 ноя 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gives me diarrhea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3072511 мар 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mayte

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582501 янв 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

La experiencia con este producto es muy buena sufria de dolores de cabeza y al utilizarlo ha ido muy bien, ya que el colon se ha limpiado de cualquier tipo de acumulos tóxicos.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 37 всего

1 2 3 4