Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-4 из 4 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен sunstate май 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Joints and connective tissues get much stronger. It is fine combined with Celadrin. If you are an athlete your muscle growth can be limited by weak joints. This product solves this problem. The product helped me to increase horizontal benchpress from 130 to 140 kg (I'm a natural bodybuilder that's why don't use steroids or another doping).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Darned Good Ingredient Profile

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have osteoarthritis in my knees probably due to heavy weight training, lifting heavy patients at work & a meniscus tear in my rt knee 2 yrs ago. I have minor/ moderate pain in my rt knee about 66% of the time. I have to take ibuprofen approx once per day most days because of nagging pain. After approx 1 week of taking this product, I noticed that I wasn't having to take ibuprofen to get through the day. I have tried any/all commbinations of glucosamine,chondroitin, cissus quadrangularis, fish oil, etc. separate & together. I feel that I've gotten more relief from Aid 4 Joints than any other product I've tried. Taking this with Celadrin makes it even more effective. I highly recommend this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Top Shelf -10 STAR product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

No more joint pain! A soy free product! Much more mobility! Well worth the cost for pain free living! I've tried them ALL! Nothing comes close to this! They start working quickly and by the third month on them ... YOU CAN DANCE! I SOOO HAPPY!!! Thank you Pure Advantage and Iherb! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Haven'r used this product alone.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I like the ingredients though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-4 из 4 всего