Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for pets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

good for cellular support

SeaVive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Works in conjunction with Wakunaga-Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.

1-10 из 14 всего