Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

好きです

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

チョコはなしです。程よいレモン風味で、すっぱいものがあまり得意でない私でもさわやかに食べられます。甘いチョコ味のものも好きですが、もう少しさっぱりが食べたいときにはこちらを食べています。もちろんナッツはごろごろ入っています。なくなったらリピします。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yumm!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great tasting bars- the kids even like the taste!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

These bars are delish!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Probars

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GOOD TASTE

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fulfilling and Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

perfect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

食べやすいです

Отзыв оставлен monjiro5 окт 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

他のプロバーよりさっぱりしていて食べやすいです。甘いことは甘いですが、ララバーより好きです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

レモン味

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

レモン味がきいていて、食べやすいです。けっこう美味しい。他のプロバーと同じく食べごたえアリ。朝食にぴったりです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2