RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good quality product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275387 сен 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had seen theese in a shop before buying, so I knew what to expect; a great quality and enviromental friendly product without BPA's. The store price (in Denmark) was about three times as much as IHerb (and that includes shipping, very happy i found it here!) The cutting board are thick and feel solid. I am retrackting one star due to a brown spot that appeared inside the plastic boards (I ordered not only this board, but the same board in the small size too). This might be a problem related to the white boards only, but even if there are only small spots, the boards will never look enirely clean. I have already washed these in really hot water, and they did not lose their shape, as my flimsy cutting boards from IKEA. These are so much better! :)

생각이상이에요~

Отзыв оставлен 5415620580819274471 фев 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

휘어진 부분이 고민이었는데 사용하다보니 음식물들이 밖으로 떨어지지 않도록 잡아주기도 하고. 평평한 도마보다 잡기도 편해서 유용하게쓰이네요~ 작을까 걱정했는데. 두깨도 두껍고, 크기도 생각보다 커서 잘쓰고있어요.

An excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501713 ноя 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I am very satisfied with the quality of the cutting board. It's thick and firm, and it doesn't alter its shape no matter what I do(hot water, cold water, let it airdry after washing it, etc.). The only 'problem' was getting rid of the sticker before the first use. Oh boy, it was a challege. I tried almost everything. Scrubbing with various types of sponges, vinegar soak, hot water soak ... no matter what I did, the sticky stuff just wouldn't come off and sometimes things even got messier. However, after going so much trouble, I finally found the solution! The answer is ... Charlie's Soap! Yes, I am talking about the laundry powder. I sprinkled(?)maybe a half spoon/(or one third) of powder on to the board, I wet my sponge/scrub, and started working at it. It doesn't lather up much but it worked like a charm. I didn't even have to scrub hard. It came off so easily. After doing that, I just washed it with dish soap to make sure that none of laundry soap was left on the board. If anyone is going through tough time getting rid of the sticker, you should try it!

1-3 из 3 всего