Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Stops Colds Dead in Their Tracks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

At the very first sign of a cold (and you know your own personal signs) take six of these tablets. Then take four every four hours for the first 24 hours. It works for me every time. And this brand seems to work better than Dr. Shen's. I always have them on hand and take them with me when I travel.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Planetary Herbals, yin chiao echinacea complex, 600mg tablets.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Yin Chiao for many years. a Chinese friend wrote the name in Chinese, and I took it to China town in Oakland Ca. Any time you feel a cold coming on, first signs take this and it never appears. This product get's you through the winter with out getting sick. If you get it at the health stores it cost more and they order 450 MG. iHerb.com not only has a better price you get 600mg. I give this herb a 5 star and the same for this Co. iHerb.com Vivian Thomas

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Trinity дек 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Very good immune system booster. My family alternates it with olive leaf extract, mushrooms, cat's claw and oregano oil, and we are very pleased with the results. Will buy again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Reliable ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great price. I've been using this for several years. If I take this at the first signs of a cold, it usually prevents me from getting sick. Also have used the similar formula from china. Prefer Planetary Herbals because I can trust the ingredients.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This works on my sore throat every time. Yin Chiao is for "heat signs" (Chinese medicine) such as sore throat, fever, etc

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Works good and got rid of cold that yin chiao couldn't. Buy this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

有效果

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

孩子晚上说身体难受吃了2粒,第二天早上又吃了两粒,不到上午十点就回复精神了。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I know this product very well, Yin Chiao was formulated in 1600 Century, Qing Dynasty to treat influenza, adding Echinacea was a great idea.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product, have turn my friends who use to only use Echinacea on to it, they love it, I've turn my Acupuncture and Herbal people who use to only use Yin Chiao on it and they love it as well, little tip it works well with children and pets, its best use when your throat gets scratchy and you know its coming, use a dose and a half, you can stop it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yin Chaio

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

very good product when you take time in the beginning, treat colds, flu and fever Good job creators of the product yin chaio is better than to take antibiotics and other junk from pharmacies try and find a large effect treat with herbs they are very helpful, I completely hea lwith them as well as my children with products suitable for them Trust iherb, here are wonderful products, simply everyone Please find appropriate for him read, educated yourself, there are many unknown products and herbs with powerful action

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Good for me to prevent disease

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2