RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helps keep skin clear

Отзыв оставлен LotusJ57 май 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2263997 июн 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2389354 окт 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925596 окт 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really difficult to swallow.

Отзыв оставлен 4728417871663750325 сен 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218834 окт 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Отзыв оставлен Linden окт 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183223 янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

not for shingles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052411 ноя 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.

it's ok