Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Willow Aid - GREAT RESULTS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have had chronic pain for the past 10 years and have been on just about any pain medication you can think of. While I am still on a daily 'maintenance' pain med, I was also taking 2-4 percocet a day for 'break-through pain). I read about Willow Bark in a chronic pain book I'm reading (it was used for pain 1-2 centuries ago). I thought I'd give it a try. When I feel the need for Percocet, instead I take 2 tablets of Willow Aid and it works just as good (without any negative side effects an opiad would have). I'd say it works well for me for about 3 hours. I take 2 at a time and have never needed more than 4 tablets a day. Lisa - California Amazing but true, and I would know! This is THE best supplement I have ever tried for pain (and I used to work at a homeopathic pharmacy!

Joint Pain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Willow Aid is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to swallow and works well on aches

Works great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is an update to what was previously written. Through a process of elimination we concluded that the Willow Aid was NOT causing my husband's heartburn. Also, he did not realize that he was supposed to take two tablets, rather than one. He started taking two tablets before bed, and believes that the Willow Aid works as well as the ibuprofen, but without all the bad side effects. It works so well that we are going to reorder this product. He takes this because of sever hip pain.

Willow

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Too soon to tell, have no used it enough yet.

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.