RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 31 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Fantastic Ayurvedic Medicine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2876704 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Helps balance my blood sugar and stops hypoglycaemia. Balances cortisol levels and helps me feel mentally calm, yet alert. Slighty antifungal. Inhibits inflammation. Very good price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Holy Basil!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1529647 дек 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I was told that this product was the herbal equivalent of Zoloft. I was somewhat skeptical but tried the product anyway. I could not believe the effects of this herb. My anxiety was gone almost immediately!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2250741 янв 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken these for 2 weeks now and I can tell a big difference at night, I sleep so much better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Holy Basil!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2813843 ноя 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. Feel no negative side effects. I've been purchasing this for several years as an alternative to prescription anti-depressants. Highly recommend.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1558814 июл 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Will clear the mind

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Makes me feel calmer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251902 янв 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take a variety of supplements but have noticed that I am more calmer and less stressed since taking this. I will definitely order this again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Joint Pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3300605 мар 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Holy Basil is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен juniper дек 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It definitely help me sleep much better and my anxiety is under control.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

THIS IS GREAT!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1124651 июл 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It is a fantastic adoptigen. It truely helps when you're stressed. I started out drinking Organic In dia's Tulsi Tea (it's wonderful! And it comes in many flavors--Chai Marsala is my favorite!) I didnt notice until later that when I was going through a VERY stressful move, I utterly CRAVED Tulsi tea-drank at least 3 large mugfuls daily. Now I know why. It got me through it. When I noticed iherb sells Tulsi (Holy Basil) extract, I bought it immediately.Take one each morning. Mornings are always ..stressful! Planetary Herbals makes a good product here which is also reaSonably priced.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very effective in helping me sleep and easing my nerves

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878571 апр 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I won't buy or try any more brands. Only took one pill a day. I could go to sleep quickly and slept restfully

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 31 всего

1 2 3 4