Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 32 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

My body likes it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

another less than ideal formula

Отзыв оставлен naturalrecovery ноя 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Although many mushrooms have anti-cancer effects and can cure viral infections, it is their most active parts--the mycelium that is the factor needed. These formulas now are only providing negligible amounts of the active compounds in the mushrooms...full spectrum means it has some mycelium...better than none, but this formula did nothing for me at all. My genetic makeup requires the compounds in shiitake mycelium. Everyone is different.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the best antioxidant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

NIce Mush

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Well ive only been taking this for like 3 weeks , but theres something sure, it activated my body and i dropped some pounds and i feel less bloated so hey im happy!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I did not feel any difference

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I did not feel any improvement in wellbeing

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent supplement for the modern human

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

super antioxidant blast

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

All my family take chaga supplement to support immune system. Besides chaga improves digestion and detoxify and normalize bodily functions.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

선물용으로 자주 구매합니다

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

지인부들이 엄청 만족스러워 합니다 차가버섯이라서 그런지 선물용으로 좋습니다

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

husband loves it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 32 всего

1 2 3 4