Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 43 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Allergies beware!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fast-acting allergy relief

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

皮膚の痒みが消えました

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

アレルギー性の皮膚の痒み(軽度)対策として服用しました。抗ヒスタミン薬だと頭がボーっとしてしまいますが、これは全くそんなことがなく、効果も思った以上によかったので満足しています。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Customer Service Representative

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

barbara strange

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stinging Nettle

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 43 всего

1 2 3 4 5