Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 57 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

libido

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gave me a splitting headache

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very nice sir!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Powerful

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember апр 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

생각날때마다 먹어주고 있어요

Отзыв оставлен dragonwife окт 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

녹용 ㅋㅋ

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Miraculous

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

한국에서 파는 녹용은 대부분 가짜라서 해서...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

이거 먹어봤는데 먹는날부터 효과가 있습니다. 몸이 우선 따뜻해지고 피로회복이 되는 느낌입니다. 피곤함이 반감되는 기분이 들고 잠에 들때는 숙면을 할 수 있습니다. 와이프가 몸이 차서 1타블렛씩 섭취를 해보았는데 와이프도 효과를 보았습니다. 강추하는 녹용입니다. 가격도 이정도면 엄청 싼거죠.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I believe it works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I believe it has a positive influence on the body. I can't quantify just how much however. I did order some more and will up the dosage. No side effects to report other than vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 57 всего

1 2 3 4 5