Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-3 из 3 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wish I could get a refund. Product is rubbish.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

iherb: great service and prices. However, this product, Eclectic Institute Parsley, was a complete waste of money and I wish I could get a refund. I bought it to treat kidney problems. It should be a concentrate of parsley, having a stronger effect than the fresh parsley I've been eating and which reduces symptoms. This product did nothing. That is, nothing beneficial. It burnt my throat and digestive system; the preserving alcohol in it is so strong. -- To compare it with another item... I bought a Herb Pharm product at the same time, and the Herb Pharm product works very well. I think Eclectic Institute is a rip-off. UPDATE: I remembered I had bought another Eclectic Institute product, which was also just a bottle of alcohol with NO HERB in it. This company should not be in business. That's two products that were not as advertised. Shameless profiteering at the expense of sick people.

Organic and affordable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Pure and organic. No other ingredients added. More affordable than other brands. We use it as part of the detox protocol.

Great service. Repeat customer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent and very,very timely service. Much better than driving around to herb shops,just find out they're out of what I'm looking for. And,I'm told that I must wait up to two weeks for an order to arrive.

1-3 из 3 всего