Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not for me!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

An herbal version of antibiotics

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Preventivie.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Maria Yamashita

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Andrographis with synthetic herbs.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The product arrived on schedule. We are pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Paradise Andrographis

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so far, so good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2