RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent product for respiratory immunity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1931430 мар 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is one of the best I have found for respiratory immunity. It can be taken daily as a preventative during cold and flu season (especially advantageous if you are prone to bronchitis or sinus infections) or it can be taken once you have already come down with something. Results come quickly and I have given it to numerous people with no reports of side effects but rave reviews all around.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078081 янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388801 апр 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

An herbal version of antibiotics

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1838309 фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Preventivie.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2630863 мар 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this 2 a day, in 3 week cycles during cold season as a preventitive. 2 @ 3x day when I get a cold.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Maria Yamashita

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2817425 ноя 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1526465 июн 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

really good and potent-- this brand is incredible and i'm usually not loyal to any brand (cuz they'll always switch up on you)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Paradise Andrographis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1266970 дек 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so far, so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3161542 окт 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellant Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697619 янв 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Heard about the herb in Prevention Magazine, did lots of research to find a brand and decided to try it during the winter. I had gotten super sick and my husband managed to stay healthy for the first time and we really believe it was because of the Andrographis. Uses whole plant, great dose amount and great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2