Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Royal Jelly- Paradise Herbs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have an autoimmune disease called IgA Nephropathy, due to this disease my kidneys are chronic inflammed. I take Royal Jelly in the morning with breakfast and at the evening with dinner, together with digestive enzymes for optimal absorption. So far I experience a reduction in inflammation and an increase in energy niveau. A good supplement but to expensive! I hope the price will drop in the future, but I am not so sure about that, because there a dangerous drop in bee population in the moment, and a treat for extinction! The next time I will take the cheaper royal Jelly from Now Foods to compare with the Royal Jelly from Paradise herbs to see with is better. Greetings from The Netherlands

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Cadillac of Royal Jelly! 100% pure

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus мар 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This give me normal energy levels in small increments. I use this for severe adrenal failure. Nothing I take works all the time because my symptoms are so severe but when it works I get energy for about 15 min. I like this brand because it is 100% pure with no additives. I wish iHerb would have a better discount on this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great!

Отзыв оставлен MentaPiperita май 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I hadn't tried royal jelly before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this product really surprised me! It made an incredible difference in my energy level. If I feel a little tired or I'm having a rough day I take one pill and I feel better in one hour. At first I though it was just the placebo effect, because I couldn't believe the effect was so noticeable, but since it works so well I'm really happy. I take one pill before bed when it's late and I have to get up early and I wake up much more easily and feel refreshed even if I've just slept a few hours. I can't comment on the effects on the long term because I only take them sporadically, but I'm very happy with the product and will definitely buy again. It's such a nice little boost of energy just when you need it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been alternating between this brand and the NOW brand which is less expensive. I think these are a little better. I started taking royal jelly after reading the medical studies about testosterone increase. I haven't had my blood tested but judging by the early morning turgidity I would say it is working

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH. I take every morning pollen propolis and royal jelly . And three collagen plus vitamin C a day at bedtime.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Buen producto que da un plus de energía

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Es un producto que tomado constantemente da más energía e incluso mejores rendimientos en los entrenos. Además tomado de noche ayuda a dormir bien y del tirón. Muy recomendado, lo volveré a comprar aunque sea algo caro.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ممتاز

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

ممتاز

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Mersila май 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

is very good .good quality

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

female friend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product has helped with my PMS and i feel better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2