RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works well.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614638 авг 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

So many uses!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842361 май 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307060 ноя 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Had problems digesting it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261819 сен 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Why do I burp?

Отзыв оставлен -adaptogenius- мар 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

As a long term rhodiola user I can say that this rhodiola has a strange effect that I didn't have with other rhodiola brands. After I take it I start to burp (??) and I can feel that it makes my stomach a little bit nervous. When I burp I can feel the taste of rhodiola which is different that the taste of other rhodiola products I've tried. This burping reminds me on the feeling you have after you take low quality omega-3 fish oil. I don't like this at all. I will continue with the brands like NOW foods or, even better but more expensive Jarrow. I know that this rhodiola is a mixture of two rhodiola types but the color of this rhodiola is more yellow than brown-orange color I normally get fro other producers. The taste of this rhodiola is more like lemon...(reminds me on the taste of schizandra extract), it's not that bitter and strong like NOW or Jarrow. NOW and Jarrow have similar taste, so with this rhodiola I'm not sure I take 'real' rhodiola. It's too early to judge the effect, but this burping will keep me away considering that other products on the market does not cause this burping effect.

Impressive rhodiola

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave июл 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

My favorite rhodiola

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 ноя 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love this formulation of rhodiola. I take it along with sea buckthorn and goji berry. Great for energy, cognitive health and mood.

Nice for relaxation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736531 июл 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1909281 сен 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

This does it for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1497975 янв 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

1-10 из 32 всего