Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The better camu camu

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not so sure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for over a year & really like it. I have been taking vitamin C for over 45 years & have been the happiest with this form of it. Highly recommend it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Camu Camu

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

カムカム

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

サプリに詳しい方にカムカムが良いと言われて購入しました。ストレスや色々なことが原因で体の中が錆びないようにお肌のためにもずっと続けて飲んでます。お肌も体も元気になった気がしています。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

괜찮아요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

비타민C 공급을 위한 천연 비타민을 찾다고 해당 제품을 섭취하고 있습니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

天然のビタミンなので購入してみました。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

天然のビタミンCなので飲んでいますが、美白効果があったとか そういった効果は感じませんでした。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

C vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

No effect

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 33 всего

1 2 3 4