Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best prices, great product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The natural remedies market is a pricey one, sometimes outlandishly so. iHerb does its best to bring the right stuff to its customers at the right, competitive price. That's why I keep coming back!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This product appears to be of good quality and I have been taking it for a few weeks without harm. I can't say that I have noticed anything different in my health or fitness so far since taking this supplement, but that is true for most products of this nature. I am a runner and am taking it in the hope that it might help boost cardiovascular performance. As regards value, I thought this was cheap but(possibly unknown to the suppliers) a zero tolerant customs charge is levied on UK orders for imports from the USA and my delivery was held at a post office until I paid the charge. The charge was relatively small (about £3), but the handling fee charged by the Post Office was £8.00 regardless of price, so this product ended up being about twice the price I thought it was and not good value. I think UK customers should be warned of this charge.

arjuna seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have not used this much, but when I did I noticed that my BP was about 10 points lower just a few hours later. I do not normally have high blood pressure, but it sometimes goes up when I am experiencing anxiety. I have had a stressful year and I have found that this helps bring my BP down.

Arjuna

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this product did not work for me...I saw no change in my bp

support for heart benefits

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Used as a heart benefit.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A natural aid for blood pressure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

On my recommendation, my naturopath did some research on this product and gave me the go ahead. I have been using this for about 6 years and have been able to cut my blood pressure med from 25 mg. to half of that.

心臓ケア

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

狭心症の気がある母のために。 効果はまだわかりませんが、信頼しているメーカーなので期待しています。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Haven't had enough time to evaluate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nice small capsule

No noticeable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I can't really determine that this does anything unfortunately.

1-9 из 9 всего