RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best prices, great product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1565400 апр 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The natural remedies market is a pricey one, sometimes outlandishly so. iHerb does its best to bring the right stuff to its customers at the right, competitive price. That's why I keep coming back!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5044811037550091497 апр 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This product appears to be of good quality and I have been taking it for a few weeks without harm. I can't say that I have noticed anything different in my health or fitness so far since taking this supplement, but that is true for most products of this nature. I am a runner and am taking it in the hope that it might help boost cardiovascular performance. As regards value, I thought this was cheap but(possibly unknown to the suppliers) a zero tolerant customs charge is levied on UK orders for imports from the USA and my delivery was held at a post office until I paid the charge. The charge was relatively small (about £3), but the handling fee charged by the Post Office was £8.00 regardless of price, so this product ended up being about twice the price I thought it was and not good value. I think UK customers should be warned of this charge.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

arjuna seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168602 апр 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have not used this much, but when I did I noticed that my BP was about 10 points lower just a few hours later. I do not normally have high blood pressure, but it sometimes goes up when I am experiencing anxiety. I have had a stressful year and I have found that this helps bring my BP down.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Arjuna

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1979003 авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this product did not work for me...I saw no change in my bp

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

心臓ケア

Отзыв оставлен 4986272581975980373 дек 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

狭心症の気がある母のために。 効果はまだわかりませんが、信頼しているメーカーなので期待しています。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Haven't had enough time to evaluate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 июн 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nice small capsule

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No noticeable

Отзыв оставлен 5657978233601430662 дек 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I can't really determine that this does anything unfortunately.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего