Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

nice taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Our Favorite!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I don`t like it :S

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not crunchy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

대박 맛있음

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

여기꺼는 다 맛나요 종류별로 사서 먹습니다. 쿠키 좋아하시면 꼭 드세요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

쿠키가 아님...떡 같아염..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

일단 전 매우 맛있게 먹었습니다.. 생각보다 소금량이 많이 들어있어서 짤까봐 걱정했는데.. 안짜구욤.. 땅콩도 콕콕 박혀있어서 맛나욤.. 막 바삭바삭한 쿠키는 아니구욤.. 약간 쫀득한 쿠키임.. 제가 볼때는 떡같음..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 암튼..맛나욤..떡보다는 덜 찰침..그래도 맛남..굿굿!! 재구매 들감 ㅋㅋㅋ신기하눼~

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue дек 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

weird texture, even better toasted on a sandwich maker!

Отзыв оставлен titopronto окт 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

yummy light peanut flavour with texture being similar to "raw" cookies. they don't have a coating or a certain crunch to them. I put them on my heated flat sandwich/panini maker for 30 secs. Definitely set a timer. They get a nice crispness to them. eat them hot or cold. personally I prefer to let them cool down again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

箱もレシピも全然違う…

Отзыв оставлен crumpet фев 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

追記 以前買ってとっても気に入ったので、また購入しましたが…まったく違うものになってました。柔らかくて歯にくっつく。もう買わないな〜。 ---------------- くずれやすいので、要注意ですが、ピーナッツバターが入っていておいしいです。食べ過ぎてしまうので、 これ以降買っていません(笑)が、また買いたいです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Soft and yummy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I liked these very much, overall they have a subtle peanut flavour and are very soft borderline uncooked but I enjoy cookie dough so I would rate these 4 stars.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2