RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

Отзыв оставлен 5711488632305209038 окт 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Kids loved them!

Отзыв оставлен SugarDumplin апр 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

A+

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great tasting biscuits!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1215436 дек 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

Отзыв оставлен 4655167759559671435 окт 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

verygood

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nice

Отзыв оставлен 5603167778776674975 окт 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My kid liked it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Healthy and good snack!

Отзыв оставлен shoppingmama мар 08, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just like any other biscuit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227442 сен 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Okay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933528 июн 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not really worth the calories

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682184 сен 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего