RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 273 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Barley Grass for Good Health!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2459994 дек 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using "Just Barley" for several years. Since using it, I have found that I barely ever get sick any more. Whenever my body is fighting off a cold, flu, etc., I only get a little extra tired, and it only lasts for a fraction of the time it used to. I know it's the barley grass because after I tried it for a several months, and then stopped, this wasn't the case. I also understand that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment -- it needs an acidic one. Barley grass is a great way to decrease the acidic level of one's body. Therefore, it can surely help your body fight off cancer as well. I cannot recommend this product enough. It is surely one of the most reasonable ways to increase one's health. If you don't like the taste nor hassle of mixing the powder, try the veggie caps version.

Green Juice Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525973 авг 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this product especially first thing in the morning. It's 100X better than coffee or tea as it gives you a real, clean energy boost without the caffeine crash. I mix it with water and stir or sometimes I'll add it to apple juice. I have also added it to a number of my smoothie recipes. If the grassy taste is too much for you, this product also comes in capsule form and iHerb sells it for a great price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simply, the best "green drink".

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1051751 дек 05, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I'm sold on this product being 100% organic, 100% pure (Barley grass) green juice powder. Nothing else. Contact Organic by Nature and request David Sandoval's "The Healing Miracle of Green Foods" CD. It will change your life, as will this green drink. You can feel this product work almost immediately after drinking it!

Best Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1579103 май 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Those who stir Just Barley and it seems a little lumpy, try shaking a teaspoon of the barley in about 7 or 8 oz of water in a jar. I find it dissolves very well using this method. This product is excellent for overall health benefits.

New lease on life for 2 people here

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814882 ноя 26, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

A lady's husband I know has been down because of COPD. He is up and moving around now after taking Just Barley. His wife is diabetic and has only added Just Barley and is up going and cleaning house again with new bursts of energy. Thank you so much for this product.

Excellent Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2941234 мар 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This product really is the highest quality. I have so much more energy and mental clarity since taking it on a daily basis! It's a GREAT deal for the price!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

more energy, better vision at affordable price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2787303 апр 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product gives me more energy and seems to help my vision. Just start out taking a half a teaspoon as stated on the label or you could have a little digestive discomfort. iherb's price is very good.

Just Barley Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2382045 дек 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking JUST BARLEY ORGANIC barley powder for 5 years now! and I truley believe it is the reson for my NOT getting sick, and for having "very healthy insides" as my dr. put it to me! I would recommend this product for EVERYONE!

cleans system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1129908 янв 13, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Green Barley is excellent for keeping your intestines clean and healthy. Many illnesses stem from unhealthy bowel. I highly recommend Green Barley to improve overall health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super Stuff! MY GREEN 1-2 PUNCH!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1521392 июн 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Loved this, i took a sample from a friend at work when i was sneezing and had a super runny nose (allergies maybe, but maybe a cold...still not super sure)...anyway within 10 seconds i stopped sneezing and no more runny nose all day. i guess i just needed the nutrition that this stuff had to help my immune system...so of course since they paid $20 for 1/2 the amount at whole foods, i came here and got twice the amount for $10 here...and so did my friend at work. i love this stuff, take it every morning. :)

1-10 из 273 всего