Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 49 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

great product from a respectable company

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

A little sour tasting, but well worth it for the benefits. A whole- food source of vitamin C, especially one that is not corn derived, is like gold for allergic. No binders or fillers in the tablet form either. I hope IHerb continues to carry the Pure Planet line of products. Prompt delivery, too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The indian gooseberry, Amla, powered by 20% of Spirulina. The combination is undeniably powerful, and the taste is refreshing. I think this is one of Pure Planet's most exciting products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Great Source of Natural C

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product. It is the best source of natural vitamin C, much more bio-available than C in the form of ascorbic acid.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I really like this form of Vitamin C and I notice a difference in how I feel and how soft my skin is when I take it. The Amla fruit is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. I like that it is all natural and has spirulina in it. I drink this with OJ on an empty stomach.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Fireworks - Try Madre-C instead

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried the NOW Bio-C with no effect. This one is okay for a natural c, but it takes 1.5 tsp just to get 100% RDA - and only 23 servings per bottle. (The RDA is 70mg.) The BEST and most cost effective natural C on IHerb is Madre-C powder: 45 servings at 525mg (875% RDA) per serving. Do the math... feel the difference.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the best--

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

You can feel a difference when you take this product-unlike others there is a noticable difference-I am supposing because of the claim that it is alkaline forming.Great Stuff!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен LWHealthyeater апр 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great source of Vitamin C and the added spirulina makes it even better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Recovered after 2 days instead of 1 week when I had the flu. Strong formula.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

from norway

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

fantastic product,love the price,and powder is so much nicer than pills

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great :)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very good source of vit. c use it in my smoothie every day

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 49 всего

1 2 3 4 5