Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have a lot of muscle aches and will not take any kind of RX muscle relaxant and this sure does the trick with no brain and/or after effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Mixture for Relaxation and Calming

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product. It's a very good combination of herbs that help me calm down and well as sleep better when used in combination with sleep herbs.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. Really helped with my sleeping, and I'm pretty sure it helped me bulk up a little at the gym by letting my muscles relax more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simple relaxation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like this for its simplicity and versatility. I can use it to help me sleep or for sore muscles, tension headaches, or cramps. I use it in combination with turmeric, ginger, white willow or holy basil depending on what purpose I'm using it for.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

넘나좋음

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

자기전에 먹으면 숙면은 덤ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ깨있을때 드시지 마셔요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absolutely Effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Having no cartilage in my knee, this is the only thing that takes the pain away.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So glad to have found this

Отзыв оставлен MusettaRose фев 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This product is so wonderful for me. I take it around 4am in the morning and seems to start working around 5:30, I have anxiety every morning and this is very helpful. It works for about 2 and 1/2 hours for me . It also has scullcap which is very helpful in keeping estrogen down when I have pms. It has a very relaxing feeling, but not drowsy, although one time I combined this with calm forte and I was too drowsy to drive!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good combination for price.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Works good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well to help to sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

If I know I have a big day the following day I take two of these when I go to bed and it helps me sleep. The only downside is the smell of the tablets....not pleasant!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Felt sick

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I felt sick and could not take any longer. Mild nausea every time after i took it. I took similar products before without adverse reactions. It does its job and relaxes. However, i can't recommend it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2