Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

High-kavain kava

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good kava product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Kava Relaxing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Doesn't do anything

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего