Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

ATP Cofactors

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ATP

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ATP Cofactors

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good for the brain

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

They seem fine, can't tell with this one. Certainly turns my urine bright yellow! I am using them to support the Iodine protocol.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Essential

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

iodine therapy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

cannot say if needed so much

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

extra B2 & B3

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Surprising energy from it.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2