Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

vanadyl sulfate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

diabetes

Отзыв оставлен tamerhosny июл 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Review of supplement product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works just fine!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vanadyl Sulfate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Great!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vanadyl Sulfate 20 really puts some zip in your zap!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 11, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Instantly felt better and healthier my first week of use. My skin reacted to this and I felt like my body had a thorough cleanse as I got a rosy glow. I take two at night.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency. Although, I do alter the volume I take due to sensitivity.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2