RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Probably the best E complex. Edit : finally maybe not!

Отзыв оставлен 4753345390864228868 авг 31, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have read many literature about the E family vitamins and it seems to me that the Tocomin complex is the only one that will provide you the full spectrum of this vitamin. Plus it is in a natural form (the synthetic E vitamin is to be avoided, as studies have shown that it causes the appearance of cancerous tumors, which is the exact contrary of the benefit expected with this complement). Edit : From 5 stars my rating goes to 2 stars because of the lack of clearness on the origin of the Vitamin E which is probably GMO.

Best E complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978176 апр 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I've taken various Vitamin E complexes and honestly I can't say I ever noticed a difference in how I feel with any of them, including this one. What this one has, that all others don't, is that they fully disclose the amounts of each E component in the complex. Other supplements disclose some of the components but don't give you the full detailed break down. These guys do and that gives them an A+ in my book. I want to know what I'm paying for. In addition their approach seems to put together an E complex that is basically found in nature in the same proportions.... seems like a rational approach. The only downside is the cost.... its not cheap.

Great E Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414401 мар 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Just look through the full e spectrum products and you will quickly see that most come with fillers or bovine gel caps. I'm so glad to find this one. Start looking at fillers in your supplements. You might feel better when you eliminate them. I did.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product it has all 8 compounds most other brands have mostly Alpha tocopherol

Отзыв оставлен 4639675170524535040 фев 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

seriously do your research, most brands including practitioner only high end have alpha tocopherol where as this brand has all 8 diffrent compounds,

Todomin Tocotrienols

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056250 июл 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Seems to provide good quality and nutrition for the price. I have been using for 6 weeks. I like the idea of taking the components of vitamin E in the same proportions as they appear in nature

1-5 из 5 всего