RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Policosanol lowers cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3168194 июн 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using policosanol for several years to keep my cholesterol within normal limits. It lowered my slightly elevated cholesterol and also increased the HDL and decreased the LDL. I use it daily and have been happy with this product. I tried other brands and found my labs going up again. This brand has done the job for me. iHerbs has the best price I've found to date.

Very recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1484591 июл 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I work with Biologists and have been told that one of the ingredients in this product, triacontanol, is the most important element. The purity of this element is what really makes a difference in reducing bad cholesterol. I've been using it for almost a month now and expect my next cholesterol check shows a marked difference.

ok

Отзыв оставлен wicked72 янв 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

good product

brilliant advice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1523238 авг 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

After reading reviews of this product, I was sceptical, but willing to give anything a go to get off meds and the side effects! OMG the pains and aches that I believe were killing me and are killing my father, go and you know what, after 2 months my cholesterol had improved and I also am off my synthetic cholesterol meds and Dr said "whatever your doing keep doing it", but wasnt interested in hearing about the product, so its official IT DOES WORK HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO. so give it a try. Im getting more for my sister now!! thank you iherb. I cant buy it in Aus for your prices x2 thanks.

policosonal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2007300 авг 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

good value and seems to be effective for lipid support.

1-5 из 5 всего