RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Contains parabens - beware

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1601508 июл 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was shocked to find that this product contains methyl and propyl parabens - two ingredients which have been banned in the EU because they are known carcinogens. I sent this back to iherb at my own expense. Not happy because this is not stated on the website.

Enteric Coating a Must!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994047 июн 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 июн 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

Enteric Coated Omega-3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1855322 окт 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

this the best I have ever used. no fish taste or lingering burps.

No Tummy Problems

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426183 окт 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These enteric coated Omega-3 Fish Oils softgels are great. Unlike non-coated softgels, these cause no stomach upset. I sent a bottle to a friend and she has had the same good experience of no tummy upset.

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2319044 авг 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I'm excited about this product. Come to find out it is the same brand that my cousin was recommended to take.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No negative side effects experienced, no fish burps.

Enteric Omega 3 Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1274616 апр 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No fishy taste and high quality Omega 3

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963608 окт 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As others mentioned, no fishy taste at all with these. I had been taking the virgin cocoanut oil for omega 3's, but these feel like they are doing more for me. Thanks, i-herb for adding the USPS option for free shipping for orders over $40. That's a great help to those of us on the East Coast!

Good taste - Hard to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275351 июл 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

1-10 из 25 всего