Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Contains parabens - beware

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was shocked to find that this product contains methyl and propyl parabens - two ingredients which have been banned in the EU because they are known carcinogens. I sent this back to iherb at my own expense. Not happy because this is not stated on the website.

Enteric Coating a Must!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take 4000 mg's a day of these, so enteric coating is essential. Softgels alone make me taste fish all day! This brand is really nice, no fish after-effects at all and the coating helps them (on this brand) not to get sticky in hot weather. ---Only bad thing is they advertise 2000 mg's, but the serving size is 2 pills. It should read 1000 mg and have a one pill serving size. That messed me up on the pill count I determined for my order and price comparison.

works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product doesnt give me fish burps much. With 8 a day, My mental state is better, less depressive feelings!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

As others mentioned, no fishy taste at all with these. I had been taking the virgin cocoanut oil for omega 3's, but these feel like they are doing more for me. Thanks, i-herb for adding the USPS option for free shipping for orders over $40. That's a great help to those of us on the East Coast!

Enteric Omega 3 Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No fishy taste and high quality Omega 3

Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No negative side effects experienced, no fish burps.

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I'm excited about this product. Come to find out it is the same brand that my cousin was recommended to take.

Enteric Coated Omega-3

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

this the best I have ever used. no fish taste or lingering burps.

No Tummy Problems

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These enteric coated Omega-3 Fish Oils softgels are great. Unlike non-coated softgels, these cause no stomach upset. I sent a bottle to a friend and she has had the same good experience of no tummy upset.

Good taste - Hard to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I truly appreciate the enteric coated Omega-3 experience. As advertised, there's no fish after effects (burp, smell or taste), however the 2000 mg tabs were quite large and nd not as smooth to swallow as other geltabs. I'm feeling better overall, but not sure if that's due to me recent use of using omega-3. Hope so. Thanks.

1-10 из 25 всего