RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Rigway, Colorado

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1130908 окт 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great supplement. I have really noticed fantastic results after a couple of months. I am sticking with this one!!! You maintain great mussle-mass with this supplement.

Corti-Cut

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2242654 мар 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The only complaint I have is that you only carry the 60 count bottle. There is another site that carries the 135 count, which makes ut so much more convenient.... but you guys have faster service. Always! It would be great it you could get the 135 count bottles. I'd never have to shop on any other site!!

Great for adrenals and CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1633151 мар 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I recently discovered I have high cortisol problem (although I am not under stress). I have tried a few products and didn't see great results. I bought corticut for the ingredients not the weight loss claims (probably the only thing it doesn't do) after two months on it I was actually falling asleep before midnight and waking up before my alarm in the morning, and it also helped my digestion and cravings. As soon as I ran out I was back to not being able to sleep or get up in the morning.

No real benefit seen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2861035 июл 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Cannot say the this product has done much for me. Maybe I did not give it enough time...

1-4 из 4 всего