RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-4 из 4 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

super d3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 апр 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

unless tested you wont know if d is at right level...unless you gain weight, ache or are depressed. (also cancer) I can only say i preffer a larger size - to not reorder so often (I miss Now Foods brand but they use far too much filler chemicals!) so I wont be reordering this small size supplement again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706966 ноя 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very good quality, excellent company. It's very hard to find a dry D supplement without gelatin, I don't want gelatin.The pills are also easty to swallow. 0 side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gotta have it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3108583 дек 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My vitamin D test showed (like most folks who get tested) that my levels were way below level, so I take 4,000 units per day and more if I am ill. I would recommend this and any of the Allergy Research products to anyone who is food or drug or supplement sensitive: the company is diligent in eliminating allergens from their products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I was expecting for much more, but not bad at all

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3186500 янв 09, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Is very similar to other D3 suplements I've tested, with different prices, lower or higher, but the results are the same. I think the results are faster than others, but I can't say more about it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-4 из 4 всего