Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mr. G.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Don't know yet for sure

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My Review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No Additives

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

One of the very few nattokinase I have found without additives and at a reasonable price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

가격은 좀 비싸지만 좋음

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

어머니께 사드렸는데 꽤 좋다고 하시더라고요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nattozyme

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like the color and size of this capsule, as it's easy to distinguish from other meds.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

2 a day Great for your cardiovascular system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Natto disolves fibrin, one of the 11 cardiovascular risk factors according to Life Extension Foundation, has no side affects, and has been effective in Japan for many years as they eat natto regularly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

it was terrible

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 26, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this item twice, but second time i couldn't open my eyes wide in surprise. Because 3 of 4 bottles was melt. I reaaly shocked about this. I'll try reorder this pill again but I do hope same issue never happend againd to me. What am i going to do if this time i experience same situation?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2