Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This magnesium was prescribed by my doctor for my IBS symptoms. As he explained it to me, magnesium citrate attracts moisture to the intestinal region, and allows IBS sufferers relief from constipation. It works! I have not had problems with constipation since starting it 2 months ago.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great form of Magnesium Citrate...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My Nutritionist recommended this brand years ago, like 8 years ago, I've been taking it ever since. I've tried other Magnesium Citrates both in pill and powder form and none work as well as this one. I always come back to this one. Allergy Research, please don't ever discontinue!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ARG Nutricology rocks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

As the readers of my reviews know, I cannot say enough good things about ARG and their products. They are cutting edge and clean of noxious additives always. Mag citrate useful for diabetics, sleep disorders, Bell's palsy, osteoporosis, and MORE!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I feel it's good. The one thing I don't like is the size and thickness of the capsules, they are a nightmare to swallow. Other then that they are fine.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

include magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I hate magnesium stearate.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

A+

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cheaper better product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product is amazing - cheaper than Oz prices

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take the Magnesium Citrate to relieve the symptoms of constipation and it really works.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Magnesium Product Review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I learned of Allergy Research Group products through a canine food group I belong to. Their standards for purity are exactly what I look for when buying supplements. I use this product for my dogs to balance their home cooked diet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nutricology, Magnesium, Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Nutricology, Magnesium, Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2