Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I like it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

licorice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

licorice extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Do Not Like Taste

Отзыв оставлен yourhealthsuccess янв 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

DELICIOUS!!!

Отзыв оставлен katmakiah июл 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего