Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Hayfever relief

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Having suffered bad hayfever the last couple of days, I had tried vitamin C with only limited benefit. I recalled reading that methionine may help, so I had a cap on an empty stomach at night and started to get relief within 10 minutes. I also slept better than I usually do. This is a well-tolerated product for me and is free of magnesium stearate. Methionine is an essential amino acid (your body cannot synthesise it) that is required for the methylation cycle; hormones such as serotonin, melatonin and dopamine are produced as a result of this cycle. The B vitamins are also essential for methylation, however in my case, supplemental methionine seems very beneficial and I have been taking a multi-vitamin (plus extra methylcobalamin B12 occassionally) for years. As with most things, moderation is key. Excess methionine, particularly in the absence of B vitamins can lead to elevated homocysteine, but methionine deficiency can also compromise the methylation cycle, lead to fatty liver disease plus a range of other health issues. Indeed methionine deficiency can also lead to higher homocysteine; here's a quote from Kilmer McCully, one of the pioneers of homocysteine research: 'Methionine deficiency elevates blood homocysteine concentrations because of decreased synthesis of adenosyl methionine and dysregulation of sulfur amino acid metabolism'.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Regained energy to get through the day

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or NAC to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Took b12 injections allmost every day. With L-methionine and Carnitine I need to take b12 only once in the two weeks. I feel a lot better, less tired, less pain. Like the capsules of Twin labs even more, because these are smaller.

Good for lowering histamine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have a lot of benefits from l-methionine. This supplement works within 1 hour. I get relief from my hay fever symptoms. I do not repurchase this product again, and the reason is 'California Proposition 65 Warning'. The product contains lead. That's just a no-go for me! 5 stars for l-methionine, 1 star for this product containing a harming chemical!

Lipid management

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Use along with L-lysine and L-carnitine for reducing liver fats.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Smell of pickled daikon radish

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Purchased for liver and leaky gut.

Nutricology, L-Methionine

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent, very happy.

l-mETHIONINE

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Brilliant helping you to relax

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The product is great, but the smell is a little strong.

Smelly

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

They have a smell to them that I don't like that much which makes them difficult to take.

1-10 из 12 всего