Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен sunstate дек 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Real Adrenal Boost

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Changing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A good formula

Отзыв оставлен tigercho авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

very good support for the whole glandular system, dont be shy to take up to 4-6 of these a day!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3