RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 21 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works very well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 май 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Changing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862251 янв 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Отзыв оставлен 5691309068385245834 ноя 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139704 июл 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен sunstate дек 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Real Adrenal Boost

Отзыв оставлен 5291365967689154749 дек 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5372174137950072535 фев 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 янв 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A good formula

Отзыв оставлен tigercho авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Powerful stuff

Отзыв оставлен ReviewsfromaFriend май 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 21 всего

1 2 3