Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

really excellent quality ubiquinone

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Very harsh - PAIN

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered 4 bottles of this and am in the process of negotiating a return with iherb, because of extreme pain when taking this product. I took it with other supplements during breakfast and got an extremely painful stomach ache for 3 days running. I had to lay down in almost a fetal position for several hours before the pain subsided. I don't recommend it.

Definitely Worth a Try

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Queenbee май 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Don't recommend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

Good Product and Price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Quality product and ingredients with no soy and has alpha-lipoic acid

Great Product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I had been look for a CoQ product that did not contain soy along with other harmful substances sometimes used in capsules. This one is definitely it. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I can definitely notice difference in how I feel since I've started.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product, it really works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My levels of Q10 were tested and were very low. I took this product 3 times per day for one year. One year later I was retested and the levels of Q10 in my blood are considerable higher!

ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very pleased with delivery time, well done Iherb!! Great to have the choice of hypoallergenic product - well done to the manufacturer-Nutricology.

1-10 из 11 всего