RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helps my fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2624724 июл 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absolute necessity for us!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1017492 июн 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010448 июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2112383 ноя 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042146 мар 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1973905 авг 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3092975 дек 06, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1936668 дек 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2246201 дек 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product has corn in it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2957418 окт 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

1-10 из 26 всего