Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helps my fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absolute necessity for us!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Susan

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy on the stomach

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Use in Coffee!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product has corn in it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

C Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3