Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cardio Protection

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nutrex CardioAstin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

happy with this

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Buen producto

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cardio

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Combination

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave апр 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful formula !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product, but...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2