Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absolutely Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

hempseeds

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product and value!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So so good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 21, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

excellent quality

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен HealthyGuy мар 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

헴프씨드

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

단백질 함량이높다고해서 구입했어요 오가닉이라 믿고먹지만 가격은 착하지않습니다

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product! The seeds are buttery and delicious! I commonly add them to salad or homemade energy bars! :) This is the best price I could find out there.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3