Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Deliciously filling.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I gave this to my pregnant sister to try as she was having difficulty feeling like any sort of foods in the mornings. She reports that the mild flavours and cinnamon taste 'hit the spot' and kept her full and NOT sick until lunch.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

很满意

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

宝宝很爱吃,会再次购买

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happy Morning, Breakfast Smoothie, Super Cinnamon, 4.22 oz (120 g)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

my toddler loves these; we use it as a healthy dessert

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient, On The Go Snack

Отзыв оставлен shoppingmama фев 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for Babies Breakfast!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue сен 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Babies LOVE this breakfast smoothie! It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Iherb has many other great Happytot food items too. They have many great fruit and veggie combos that babies love.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

very good for babies

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего