Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

really helps me

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

Hyperglycemia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

See Below

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works good with Bitter Melon

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

Nice product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

NuNatural levelright

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

A must have

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

1-10 из 33 всего