RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639563 июл 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2808155 янв 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984372 дек 17, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Hyperglycemia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2617780 ноя 17, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

really helps me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664178 ноя 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

A must have

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461260 апр 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

NuNatural levelright

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1580872 дек 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

Nice product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1587596 фев 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1615889 авг 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

See Below