Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

AWESOME!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Creatine Monohydrate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for Travelling

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good and quality product

Отзыв оставлен herbisrael мар 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

fair price

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

definitely a must for the body builders.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice Workout

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very convenient

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good, classic one

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good, classic one

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2