Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

nice product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Отзыв оставлен msturglifestyle апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

stikywiket

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Serrazimes works

Отзыв оставлен odereviews ноя 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Works as good as serrapeptase. This product was fairly cheap, and the small vcaps are really easy to swallow.

Best for nasal congestion

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Serrapeptidase and use in management of fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Products such as Serrazimes and Ribose are being added to other more "traditional" agents available for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The theory is that improvement in immune system by way of serratia variants and more easily accessible source of energy by way of an already broken-down sugar should at least somewhat improve patients' most common problems of pain and fatigue. The jury is still out--clinical tests cost too much, so MDs are relying on anecdotal data and observation of individual patients over time. Basically: it can't hurt to try it. (Observe all precautions as delineated on the product container; this is not yet endorsed by the FDA)(--the ones who make the clinical testing phase so very difficult and expensive, and who tie up useful, even critical treatments by their own convoluted red tape. But you didn't hear it from me...)

like Natto better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I could see a bigger difference with the natto enzymes, but that's just me

1-10 из 28 всего