RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

nice product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1794033 мар 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239444 сен 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3323814 сен 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2100867 апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2583661 янв 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

Serrazimes works

Отзыв оставлен odereviews ноя 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Works as good as serrapeptase. This product was fairly cheap, and the small vcaps are really easy to swallow.

stikywiket

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3299579 янв 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Best for nasal congestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1109204 окт 31, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен 4803189725789271799 дек 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Using this too get rid of fibrosis. Works well - on energy levels too!

Effective for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183567 дек 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps control my tendency to have congestion and sinus drainage due to allergies at night and helps keeps me clear during the day.

1-10 из 28 всего