Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

NOTE: For better results, check vitamin B1/iodine intake, and/or consider manganese's role in fat loss - the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth ноя 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't buy this for fat loss, but to take a break from calcium citrate. People who do gain energy/lose weight - could just be deficient in calcium. Anyone trying this for fat loss would likely get better results from dicalcium phosphate and vitamin B1 - thiamine diphosphate is an essential cofactor of transketolase, along with calcium. Transketolase connects the pentose phosphate pathway to glycolysis, feeding excess sugar phosphates into the main carbohydrate metabolic pathways. Its presence is necessary for the production of NADPH, especially in tissues actively engaged in biosyntheses, such as fatty acid synthesis by the liver and mammary glands, and for steroid synthesis by the liver and adrenal glands. HOWEVER - if calcium (and B1) hasn't worked for you, then consider manganese - essential for thyroid health and known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral, it's involved in fat metabolism and helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. Calcium (and B1) are manganese antagonists - calcium supplementation may work for some people because it's also helping to lower high manganese (which when high, is very estrogenic, can lead to low thyroid and therefore weight gain). Lastly - suggest always ensuring you're meeting RDI for iodine. This calcium supplement gave me diarrhea - other calcium doesn't, therefore I won't buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

50lbs. lighter at 50 years old

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I began taking 2 tabs w/each meal and started walking a bit. I found my ability to go through large stores, like the mall, were becoming easier. Then the weight started coming off. Between 10/05 and 10/06 I lost 50lbs. I went from size 14/16 down to size 4reg and 6 petite. I even lost 2 shoe sizes! I'll be 51 in 2 months and feel great. I can jog now and I lift some weights. Current pyruvate regimen is 1 tab with each meal. 1 ginger root cap with each meal also, which keeps my allergic rhinuitus under control My only "complaint" is that now I must see a cosmetic surgeon for a tummy tuck! Ha

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Gives me energy, even when I am tired

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If I take two tablets before I exercise, I noticed that I have more energy during my intense cardio workouts, such as spin or CrossFit, and my face is not beet red after the workout. I feel that I work more efficiently and the tablets don't make me feel jumpy or jittery. In fact, I feel calm and relaxed, but am able to work harder during my cardio workouts.

Pyruvate - Weight Loss Motivating Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Was at a standstill on weight loss, with regular exercise and healthy diet, the pyruvate jump started my weight loss again, within 2 weeks had lost the 8 pounds that had been struggling with for over 4 months. Would recommend to anyone trying to get those last few pounds off.

A great deal

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Calcium Pyruvate has always done a wonderful job of giving me strong nails and stopping psoriasis flair ups. The Now foods calcium pyruvate is so inexpensive compared to the local health food store and always works just as well as the expensive stuff. I've been using it for years.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

May have a tiny bit of gluten?-Makes me pretty sick

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Disappointing. Took for about a week, and didn't feel well that whole time-- burping, and felt like there was a rock in my stomach. Stopped taking and the symptoms went away. Tried again today and chewed it up really well versus taking the whole tablet, but got same symptoms. Now that I read the description again, it does say it's "manufactured in a plant that does". I really think there's a little gluten in these, which is kind of a shock--I'm used to using NOW for almost everything. But my symptoms are some of my glutened-symptoms. Please note: I am EXTREMELY sensitive, so these may not bother you, even if I'm right.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A bit more energy, but little more

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking six of these a day for the last 22 days in addition to three grams of tonalin a day (accompanied by regular exercise and proper diet, of course). I've have found that I have a little more energy for my workouts, enabling me to do more cardio. Asides from that, there was no huge noticeable difference. I've heard other people tell me that they've had a lot more success with the stuff but for me, personally, I didn't really think it was worth the money. My other criticism is that these things are freaking horse pills. On several occasions, I nearly choked on the damn things.

持久系アスリートに

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

脂肪燃焼効果を高めるため、長距離競技の前に摂取しています。後半までばてずにがんばれます。値段も手頃でおすすめです。

Fat burners

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

They are the best pills you can take to burn the food you just ate I got these pills by a Dr. who told me that these were the best and cheapest that I could on my own so I bought some and they were the same as the Dr. ones I by them all the time to burn the food I just ate and I gives me energy. You will be pleased with them if you buy them...

It works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I am already on my 3rd bottle of pyruvate. I take 2 tablets three times a day before each meal. So far my waist line (love handles)decrease cosiderably or substatially. I do excercise as well, at least twice a week and I do eat a healthy diet. Also my energy level increased quiet a bit. I feel more energetic. So far no side effect. The only problem is with the size of the pill, very big. It is really hard to swallow, very difficult, you got to try sometime twice and with a lot of water . Other than that If you give it time, like me, it might work for you. Good product and cheap. I will continue to take it once I accomplish my goal with a lower dosage.

1-10 из 58 всего